Citrix and GTRI Answer Your Questions about Designing and Deploying DaaS, SaaS and More
by DJ Eshelman, on Oct 13, 2014 11:19:23 AM
Desktops as a Service (DaaS). Software as a Service (SaaS). Virtual desktops. Hosted applications. The list of virtual IT solutions goes on and on and the possibilities keep expanding. The reality is that in today’s world you need secure ways to give users access to their work – from anywhere.
Don’t you wish you could identify your needs for security, portability and usability in ways that reduce staff workarounds and user misery? Don’t you wish you could understand how to fully leverage your IT investments?
Citrix and GTRI are here to help! For two days only in the D.C. area, we are giving you the perfect opportunity to bring you and your team to find out how to design and deploy DaaS, SaaS and more!
At our “Roadmap to Desktop Transformation” workshops, you’ll learn firsthand about:
- Citrix FlexCast Models, from the need to the technology to how to identify what to look for in making design decisions.
- How to run a successful project from Envisioning the solution, Assessing use cases, Designing the solution, testing and finally Deploying.
- How to gain management support and buy-in.
- Best practices for properly maintaining, monitoring and scaling your new solution using industry-leading best practices approved by Citrix Consulting.
- How to use the FREE Citrix Project Accelerator tool to do all of these things.
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring a laptop. We’ll bring the lunch and the experts that will be available during and afterward to answer your questions.
This is an opportunity for you to ask real questions, and get real answers, from a Citrix design and deployment expert (not a salesperson). I have been deploying Citrix solutions for more than 12 years, from 10 to 100,000 seat environments worldwide.
Come learn how to increase your value and get more from Citrix technology in the real world!
Register by October 16 for one of these sessions: